Diatomaceaous Earth Also called Fossil Shell Flour, has many health benefits. Diatomaceous earth consists of diatoms, a type hard-shelled algae which is a fossilized deposit of microscopic shells created by one celled plants called Diatoms. These plants inhabit all the waters of the earth, and serve as the basic food for aquatic life, just as grass is the basic food for land animals. Some of these deposits, shifted to dry land, are extremely important to humans. Diatomaceaous Earth is a naturally occurring, soft, siliceous sedimentary rock that is easily crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder.
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Shipping Advisory:: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B01F7DZI6U
- Item model number: Bio-D (4-Pound Pail)
- Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 126 customer reviews